- Graduate Assistantships – Summer 2015 TBA
To qualify for an Assistantship students must meet the following requirements:
- Currently be admitted into a graduate program at GSU.
- For students in the College of Arts & Sciences you must be enrolled in 18 credit hours during the fall & spring semesters or 12 credit hours during the summer semester.
- Have prior knowledge and/or experience with the target language you wish to teach.
- In order to be a Graduate Teaching Assistant (GTAB) you must have completed at least 18 credit hours toward your master’s degree and must have completed the FORL 6128 Teaching Foreign Languages at the College Level course or an equivalent. Students must maintain a 3.0 GPA.